Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lighter look??? [hair] [blonde]?

I need some serious help! I need to kno how to lighten my brownish blonde hair! http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5844/...



Thats wat my hair looks like now!! i want to kno a way to lighten my hair without actually BLEACHING it!!! My mom doenst wana dye my whole head, but she did say i could get some 28 week permenent hair dye, but it can only be for 28 weeks!



?? #1 Does ne one no ware to get that stuff-28 week washout



?? #2:Is there any shampoo thatll turn my hair blonder?



?? #3:If i get hilights wat color should i go with??



?? #4:Is ther any temporary highlight stuff at walmart or at a local drugstore i can get thatll make my hair mor blonde looking?



Thanx for helping me and trust me, if u answer my ?? Ill make if worth ur while!!!



%26lt;33Best answer will be chosen!!! I JUSS NEED SOME SERIOUS HELPP!P!!!!



Lighter look??? [hair] [blonde]?

You can easily buy a temporary color from walmart/target whatever. But if you really want you hair more blonde and even toned, I would suggest getting a permanent color and just dying it. Since your hair is already pretty light, a permanent color should actually take. If you want it really light, than buy the color and developer/peroxide/lift separately. Get a higher volume for however lighter you may want it. You have five choices: 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 (being the strongest). This will be a stronger and custom mix versus the pre-packed hair dye from the store.



Lighter look??? [hair] [blonde]?

With that hair I would just get soft blonde #181 lowlights and highlights.



Lighter look??? [hair] [blonde]?

why dont you go to a salon



Lighter look??? [hair] [blonde]?

dye it light brown



Lighter look??? [hair] [blonde]?

Squeeze the juice of 6 lemons. Put it on dry hair and sit out in the sun ( usually while tanning or swimming just don't wet your hair for at least 1 hour). After about an hour or two, wash your hair and use conditioner. You should see your hair lightened. Their is also a product called "Sun In" you just spray and see results in a few hours. Good luck! Irma Maynez



Lighter look??? [hair] [blonde]?

1.well you should get a loreal highlighting product,you should search it on the internet.I think you should try loreal feria color strands.This is the link.



http://www.lorealparisusa.com/haircolor/...



2.a shampoo that could turn your hair a lighter blonde is pantene expressions.Here's the link to the shampoo to show you.



http://pantene.com/en_US/expressions/ind...



3.you should dye it light brown and lighter blonde altogether.



4.i don't know about that....one.



hope this helps



Lighter look??? [hair] [blonde]?

well arent you ugly....



1.ekerd,rite-aid,wallgreens,wallmart..... etc.



just rea the boxes in the hair dye section.



2. john frida brilliant brunettes, but for blondes i dont remember the name, but it comes in a gold bottle.



and sun-in%26amp;lemon juioce work too



3.blonde?



4.YES.



Lighter look??? [hair] [blonde]?

well, personially I would NEVER dye my hair! Or put some kinda product that is permenent on my head! Cause you no me! I'm obsesed over my hair! I like it being shinny and smooth! And silky! YOU KNOW I LOVEE MY HAIR SILKY! So I would never use some kinda product that is permenent! So I think you should get sun in your hair! Cause this has happened to me before. When I was smaller, I use to be outside ALL THE TIME! And my hair actually got lighter. But I heard if you put oil or something in your hair it turns it lighter when your outside. Hope this works! ily!



-閳?



btw you get 3 hearts since I love ya sooo effing much! 閳俱儮娅忛埦?br>



閳?=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd