Friday, June 18, 2010

Help choosing a hair dye suitable for me?

I'm naturally a brunette, but 6 months ago, I went crazy, died my hair black, then bleached it (went orange), then died it brown again. Now, the summer sun and pool water has taken a lot of the color out, and half of my hair is blond, while the roots are my natural brown. It's blended okay, and the blond isn't really, really blond, so it's not an urgent delema, but I was thinking pretty seriously about dying all of my hair a little darker brown than my natural color. I'm going to use an off-the-counter box dye, so if anyone has any suggestions for a dye that will color evenly (I'm afraid my roots will turn out darker than the blond part), won't fade quickly, and won't damage my hair, all that jaz... definately appriciate it.



Help choosing a hair dye suitable for me?

black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd