Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

i have blond hair and so i was thinking about blue, purple, or red... but i can't decided... please help.....



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

Purple for sure



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

black



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

blue



http://pages.sbcglobal.net/bluealbino/SY...



wins every time



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

...silver gray will be better.



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

"dye"it red



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

Red! That'd look awesome.



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

i know a few girls with blonde hair that have a colour under neath and because you have blonde hair you could pull of pretty much any colour... i like a violet colour with blonde hair or red clack to is nice.... i hope that helps



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

blue is very fun.



besides its my fav color



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

i say you dyehalf of your harid red and black that looks so cute well pretty



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

a lil red and purple or maybe purple with a touch of blue in it that could work too..slow blends from one to a few bold streaks



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

I always liked blond on top and red on the bottom, with light red streaks on the top mixed in with the blond. It looks vibrant and you will stand out of the crowd.



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

die some of the under part PiNK like paris hilton did!!!!



THATS HOT!!



lol



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

if you are already blonde, try using Crazy Colour, it is not permanent and comes in some fantastic colours, hot pink, red, green, peacock, purple etc. you can change the colour as often as you want then, and it can be applied as regularly as you want as it does not harm the hair, will last about 8 washes anyway and is only a few pound to buy



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

part your hair from temple to temple (around the crown area) and foil in some bright pink. make sure to leave about 1/2 - 1 inch around the hairline natural.



go down the scalp about 1/2 - 1 inch and do the same with blue or purple the same way.



this way, when you move your head a little will 'pop' out and people will shake their heads wondering what they just saw. it looks SUPER hot on blond hair because it looks kind of iridescent.



I want to die part of my hair.... but what color should i do?...?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd