Friday, June 18, 2010

Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I'm naturally a redhead. My natural color is a light auburn color and I have no freckles at all. Here is a picture of me 3 years ago when I was like 13. http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/lov...



Now this is my hair:



http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/lov... Do I look better as a blond or redhead? I dyed my hair because most people would tease me about having red hair and call me very awful names since I was little. What do you think about redheads and blonds? Would you rather date a blond or red head? I got so many compliments when I dyed my hair blond. But I am thinking about dying it back but I'm not sure.



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I like the blonde, but I think it's the haircut and not the color. I happen to love red hair. If you went back to your natural red (you can always add highlights) and keep that style I think that you'd look great. You're a very pretty girl, do what makes YOU happy. You'll look beautiful either way :)



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

Red. The blonde washes out your complexion.



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

blonde looks really pretty



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I am personaly a red head but my hair is more of a dark strawberry blonde so i get a lot of compliments onit rather than teasing..and i am very sorry about your past but for you i think you look really pretty with blonde because in that picture it still had a hint of red which was pretty!!



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I think you look better as a redhead, You should try brunette too, that you look good on you.



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I really like it blonde!



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

Blond



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I like your hair as red better.



I'm just really fond of the color. :]



If you wanted something different, you could go for a more intense red.



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I agree... red is soooo much cuter and it makes your eyes stand out. Don't let other people make you upset its not your fault. Hope this helps!



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

STOP PUTTING YOUR STUPID MUG ON THE INTERNET WITH YOUR AGE. IM NOT EVEN GOING TO LOOK AT YOUR PHOTOS. GROW UP, AND WORRY ABOUT PLAYING WITH DOLLS. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

i think you should try your red hair, but how you have it on your blond pic.



i like blond on you though. but thats just my oppinion



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

red



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I am not a fan of blonde hair but you look better as a blonde



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I think the red looks better. Blonde is a bit like me when I am blonde, it looks okay and I like it but my hair doesnt look as good as it can! Why dont u compromise by having ur natural red hair with loads of fine blonde highlights?!



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

try natural



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

red! we redheads make better this world! lol



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I don't have red hair, but I have always thought it was really beautiful. Red is your natural hair color, and therefore that color will always be the one that looks best on you. Red is perfect for your skin tone. I do like how the blonde is styled. I would suggest dying it back red. Then keep it styled like the blonde. I also think you would look great in soft curls. Good luck!



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I myself am both...strawberryblonde....I like both colors red %26amp; blonde...Although the blonde does look better for you...Maybe you could lighten the red %26amp; try another hairstyle..The hairstyle with the red hair just doesnt look good on you...But the blonde hairstyle is ok...



They say "Blondes have more fun"



But "Redheads do it better"...



Dont worry what other people say...They are only jealous!



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I like red. Natural is usually better!!



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

I think you just look happier as a blonde! You probably would get just as many compliments as a redhead if you looked as happy as you do in the pic as a blonde! I say go back to red if that's what you want to do!



Do I look better as a redhead or blond?

Sweetie, nothing looks good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd