Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair extensions...how much and how long do they last?

I am looking to get clip-on hair extensions, blond but I was wondering how much they typically cost and how long they can last? I wanted to make them for school use for one to two months on a daily basis.



As well, does anyone know where I can find curly blond extensions?



I am going for an Ashley Tisdale look.



http://www.teenidols4you.com/picture.htm...



Hair extensions...how much and how long do they last?

Clip on hair extensions are great because they come out for a temporary look. they run anywhere from $35 to $50+ and that's going on the conservative side. It really depends on the type of hair (human or synthetic) and how many clips you buy. Any salon that does extensions will have the curly blond ones you are looking for.



Hair extensions...how much and how long do they last?

okay i think they can vary from price it all depends where u get them from but i think my sister got them for like 10 to 20 bucks at some place and they lasted about 1 to 2 mounth but she didnt rly take care of them so if you take care of them they will last longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd