Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Color Question...?

I've been changing my hair color very often -like- every month since I was 17 years old. (I'm 24 now.) I go from platinum blond to dark brown or medium brown to medium red-blond.



I always treat my hair very well and it is in pretty good condition, inspite of my Chameleon aproach to life, so the health of my hair isn't the concern. I want to know what you would think of a person who changes their hair so often. (Just curious.)



Most people, even aquaintences, don't say anything about my hair anymore. Do they think it's weird or do they not notice? Recently, just last week, I died my hair light blond but I've decided to change it to red-brown. What would you think if I did that, it being only a weak between different colors? Would it be weird?



Hair Color Question...?

you should be carefull that takes a toll on your hair and scalp after a while when you do it everyweek thats not good most likely you wont be able to grow yr hair long with out it looking dry you need to condition regulary and maybe keep short sounds like you get tired of the same look and want to try something different -nothing wrong with that as long as it is hair...and not men...lol



Hair Color Question...?

I think at 17 it's cool, and if you are a performer, it may be okay. But as a 24 year old, maybe you could try to change it every month or so. Give people some time to get used to it, as well as yourself. You may grow on a color... or vice versa!



No it's not weird - it probably looks like you are trying to get noticed. Just wait longer in between colors, if you still absolutely need to continuously dye your hair.



Hair Color Question...?

What Ms.Brown said I agree with her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd