Friday, June 18, 2010

What's a great hair color for me?

I have natural ash blond hair. It looks gray to some. But is not. My eyes are blue, skin is fair, my face has some red splotches. So, I probably can't be a red head. I just want a color that isn't dull. I have done hi lights. If too light, I actually look too old (I am pushing 40). Any ideas?



What's a great hair color for me?

red or brown



What's a great hair color for me?

Auburn!!



What's a great hair color for me?

Light golden brown would look fantastic. Darker hair tends to emphasize features, while lightening it tends to wash them out. And make sure that the colour of the dye and the colour that your brows are (or that you dye them) are the same, otherwise it will look fake.



What's a great hair color for me?

You sound like you're about the same colouring as me. I've found that too blonde makes me look even pinker than I am already and isn't flattering even though I was blonde as a teenager. My best colour is an ash blonde mixed with some auburn(I have to mix two colours to get this, haven't found one hair colour that will do it.), about 4 to 1 blonde to red. Gives an ash tone with some red, makes eye colour come out a little. And I recently found a product called Eucerin, at Walgreen I think, which you put on overnight and it really helps kill some of the red in my face, looks much better.



What's a great hair color for me?

i'd say bright blue to bring out your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd