Friday, June 18, 2010

I need a hair cut! please please help!?

I am 13, I have very thin hair, and it is badly cut, and about an inch below my shoulder. I have an oval shaped face, and light brown (with some dark blond natural streaks) hair. I really(!!!) want a haircut, but i have noo idea what to get, (or what to do with my long bangs). What will look good and trendy??? Please help!!!!!



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

You should get long layers.. if your hair is thin I suggest putting mousse or gel in your hair when it is towel dry and turning your head upside down and blow drying it that way. Your hair will have so much more volume and look thicker. Then curl the ends either toward your face or flip them under for a flirty look.



If you want something really low maintenance and very cute get a chin length bob. It is naturally pretty and you don't have to do much to it. Also cute little barrettes or clips are a good way to go for an easy to do, but cute look.



**Don't put any strange chemicals in your hair.. especially because you have thin hair!!



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

go to bed



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

are you a girl or a guy?



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

Leave it shaggy over the ears with a longer side bang. Have them cut it with a razor to add texture and you need some product. Get some manipulator or molding mud. With your oval face anything goes!!



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

depending on what kind of music you listen to and actors you like look at some magazines and get ideas from there. you don't have to cut it exactly like them but it will at least give you some ideas.



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

Get it cut like this http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a292/s...



it will look gorgeous and if you're prepared to get it dyed a lovely rich chocolate colour maybe with some red highlights. xx



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

how would we know? we can't see you...



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

i would get side sweaping bangs lawyers and ask the hairdresser what to do with the rest



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

u should get light blonde highlites, layers, and some side swept bangs. that would look really pretty. just dont get it 2 short cuz then it would look really weird.



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare



Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows



How to do Layering / French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles



Tips on Hair coloring / Hair Dyeing tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

If i were you, i would get a bob, ask your hairdresser to give you a CONCAVE haircut. Shorter at the back and gradually getting longer as it gets round towards your face. I wouldn't suggest to many layers because you have very thin hair, sometimes having layers can make your hair look thinner!



A bob will make your hair look thicker and it will sit really nice, it doesn't need to be really short!!



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

layers and put extensions in



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

buy some beenies



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

your best bet is to buy a couple of hair magazines and pick out a couple of styles you really like and show the hair dresser and they will tell you which of the styles is best to suit your face shape. another idea tho is one of those websites where you can put a picture of you on the screen and try putting different hair styles on. its really good help and a good laugh at the same time. hope you find a style for you!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise buy some funky hats and accessories x



I need a hair cut! please please help!?

Hi, I think that if you have very thin hair, then long hair is definetly a no no for you, I would have your hair cut into layers from the top, and then straigtened so you can see all the layers, this hairstyle is very fashionable now, and you could have some more blond highlights put in, I think that would look stunning

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd