Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair help! I need it for in 1 & 1/2 hour!?

HI there,



I am going to my last dance class tonight, I'm leaving in 2 hours. I am going to do something really out there for my hairstyle tonight. But not too complicated to dance in.



My hair is blond, thin,fine, shoulder length.



here is what I have at home:



hair ties/clip



brushes



blow drier



gel



spray



blush (to tint my hair pink)



funky doodads



Also any make-up ideas?



thanks guy, but only serious answers.



xoxo



;)



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

curly is always super cute!



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

you should to a pouf, and curl your hair with a wide-barrel iron. spray lightly, and it will look great!



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

ii think you should brush your hair, and put your bangs back with clips :)



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

pigtails



mohawk



tons of small braids



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

Okay, umm scrunch it %26amp; spray it. Just spray and scrunch with your fingers %26amp; keep doing that. it's cute.



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

Wash your hair, towel dry it and while it's still damp put some gel in it with your fingers and comb your fingers through your hair.



Throw it in a pont tail and put some gel on your fingertips and create texture to your ponytail. Hair spray it so it stays ... add some cute clips and done !



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

for make-up i would go with a BOLD red lip... and more of natural look on the eyes and cheeks.



and for hair make a big "ploof" they are so hot right now and u cant go wrong with that!



hope i helped!



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

Aw, your hair sounds cute!! Haha.



Ugh, well first, DO NOT use those funky doodads, whatever they are! Haha.



Okay well;



you should split your hair on the side, unlike most girls who put the line in the middle.



You should "tease" your hair with a brush. If you don't know what teasing is, you should search it up on YOUTUBE.COM.



Then, tint you hair pink, if you'd like.



Hope this helped! I know it's simple, but I'm sure it'll come out really pretty!



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

have two high pony tails toward the back of your head, then tie them together securely with an elastic.



have fun!



hope this helps :]



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

u can use a celbs photo help u pick



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

Divide your hair in 3 sections: left, middle, and right going from the front of your head down to the nape of your neck. Then take each section and using a hair tie, make a sloppy bun by pulling the hair through only half way, leaving the ends poking out through the top, like a sloppy bun. Make them close together and then using hair spray, you can spray the tips so they form together a spikey look. I used to wear this style all the time for my rehearsals and I loved it so much, I still wear it at times 4 years later. Good luck! Have fun! :)



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

half up half down with super curls all through it totaly cute!!!!!!clip ur bangs back with some bobby pins or a clip u should look great !!!!!!!! have fun at the dance!!!!!



Hair help! I need it for in 1 %26amp; 1/2 hour!?

First, comb your hair forward from the crown. Instead of a straight part, zig zag a comb through it ensuring your hair is parted to each side. This should give you a ziz-zag looking part.



Next,Put the stiffest stuff you have at the base of the roots of your hair, concentrating at the crown(top back)...put it on with the tips of your fingers so you have control...you can blow dry it a bit to get it set. Fluff your hair up with your fingers...it should be stiff enough to stay up on it's own. This step is to give it fullness.



Next, take a few accent separate small strands of hair and put gel on them (paste if you have it) and twist you hair while applying it lightly all the way down the hair. This looks good in front and angling across your hair. You can add strands of your color here if you like.



Last,take a little gel and twist the ends of your hair out.



Spray to set and you are good to go.



Take it from a chronic thin long haired person...this'll give it body and to fix, you just fluff...you'll end up with kind of messy sexy hair.



Have fun tonight!!



RE: Makeup...Give me a few minutes and I'll edit my entry to add makeup



Make-up: Under your foundation, after moisturizer, use something shiny...a bit of sparkly shadow if you don't have something to illuminate. Concentrate on the forehead, tip of nose and top of cheeks. This will give you more of a glow.



In the inside corner of your eyes, put a white dot with eyeshadow or white/goldish liner. If you have white liner, lightly outline your lips. Don't worry, you're not done. Follow the lip liner with a lip colored liner...this will define your lips...fill in with lipstick. Now, put a little touch of light eyeshadow across the center part of your bottom lips. This should give you a pouty look. Don't overdo this one.



After your foundation, put a touch of the light eyeshadow on the tip of your nose making sure it is not defined. Put a touch of this shadow at the top of your cheeks again and just under the eyebrows on the outer corners.



Put your regular make-up on and blush of course... Mascara will sure help make your eyes stand out.



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd