Sunday, June 20, 2010

I just colored my hair a dark brown two months ago, and I want to go back to dark blond, how could i

lots of bleach....



I just colored my hair a dark brown two months ago, and I want to go back to dark blond, how could i do that?

Use hair bleach. Jenore (or Jenome) Russell is the best kind to use ive found. Good old peroxide, lol. But depending on the shade you want you have to time how long to leave it on your hair; 10-20 minutes for a gingery colour from dark, and about 45 mins for it to leave your hair blonde, and if it isn't light enough and it didn't irritate your scalp too much (it aint as bad as it sounds lol) do it again.



I just colored my hair a dark brown two months ago, and I want to go back to dark blond, how could i do that?

Go back to dark blonde? Well, hopefully that was your original hair color. So you can just go get a malibu and it'll be done.



But if not.



You've have to pick out what color hair you want, and then just dye it....



I just colored my hair a dark brown two months ago, and I want to go back to dark blond, how could i do that?

you will have to go to a professional if you want you hair to stay in good condition, they will "strip" the color out of your hair and re color it to whatever color you want. it's probably going to cost around a hundred dollars.



if you bleach your hair it will damage it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd