Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair dye went a bit too dark...?

Well, my hair was died kinda golden blond i spose, but i had bad light brown roots so I dyed it this morning. It doesnt look appalling, but I miss the golden tones my hair had before. The dye really was the closest I could find (my hair went golden blond before I didnt dye it- so I couldnt use a previous dye)



So, how could I maybe get my hair a bit lighter? I have natural highlights which show through whatever dye I use, so how could I get them a bit lighter?



Hair dye went a bit too dark...?

if it want dark after you colored it ,,it will wash out and will bring the previous color,, but will take some time,, but if u want something now,, I'll go get clarifying shampoo.. which removes products build ups and etc.. shampoo with that and leave it in for 5 minutes.. and rinse and condition.. it will remove access color build ups as well.. this way u are not damaging ur hair,,



Hair dye went a bit too dark...?

Try putting lemon juice in your hair.



It's a natural highlighter.



Hair dye went a bit too dark...?

Go to a salon and see if they will put some highlights in your hair.



If you want an overall appearance of lighter hair do an all over FINE weave.



please don't put more box color on.



Hair dye went a bit too dark...?

Go to a salon and tell them. they should know exactly what to do and if they dont just tell them to put some very light nice highlights in your hair



Hair dye went a bit too dark...?

please tell me u didn't u know u can't get it of now only if u bleach it but it will totally ruine ur hair trust me i dyed my hair darker too and now the salon ladies said my hair was abused, i put baking soda, bleach...etc and now i look like a dalmation best thing for u to do now is to get a trim and buy a cleanseing shampoo like head %26amp; shoulder or sauve make sure it says cleansing that willl kind of get ur color lighter.



Hair dye went a bit too dark...?

You haaaave to use bleach, unless you used a non-permanent dye. If your going to bleach it, go to a salon to do it. Don't colour your hair agian because you cant lighten by putting colour over colour. If its non-permanent let it wash out, or use Sun-in (a spray in you hair product that lightens your hair gradually with heat). Dont use lemon juice though! The acid is dangerous to your hair and will dry it out. Lemon juice works some times but leaves your hair feeling like straw.



Hair dye went a bit too dark...?

I thought of lemon too,but what if it reacts with the chemicals in the dye??



there used to be "rescue" products you could buy to lighten it,I worked in a salon years ago but can't remember what we used,best ask a professional.



do you live in a sunny country?



that always helps!



Hair dye went a bit too dark...?

Use lemon juice or maby even sun-in. hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd