Friday, June 18, 2010

I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

I have waist-length dark strawberry blond hair, really pale skin, freckles, and pale eyes.



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

i would keep it down and curl it. or, a nice updo with tendrils loose would also be very sultry.



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

the basic guidelines are:



strapless dress, wear your hair down



halter, half up



straps, up-do



i would do something with curls =)



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

You should curl the top layer of your hair with a straightner.



1. Straighten out all of your hair.



2. Take 1 inch sections of hair and put it through the straightner.



3. Instead of running the iron down your hair, twist it through the scetion of hair and hold it until it gets hot.



4. As soon as your hair starts to steam, pull the iron down until you've got no more hair in it.



5. Repeat steps 2-4 until your hair is curled.



A cute up-do would look nice. Just search on youtube Curling hair with flat iron for more details. ;)



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

I would do a marie antoinette style up-do with long tendrils coming down on the front sides. Put a small decorative floral headpiece accessory if it's more old fashioned.



I hope I helped!



xo.



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

I would say that u should put it in a bun, and then curl it. Make sure to leave some of the curls down so that they fall down near your face. hope it works.



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

A French twist. It's elegant and classic.



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

Since it is that long, it might be kinda hard to put all of it up. Why not pull the hair back to the ears up in a ponytail (just the front hair), then curl it and pin the curls all on top. Let the rest of the hair fall down, maybe curl the ends though.



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

if u r going to a ball ur hair should be pinned up with a few curls around ur face prom hairstyles



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

I wouldn't do the up-do thing. It tends to look prom-ish. A sleek ponytail with a deep side part with a small section of your own hair around the elastic can look really put together, without too much effort on your sister's part. It will bring all the attention to your entire image rather than the hair. We're thinking whole package here!



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

go simple. leave it down with waves or curls.



I am going to a ball this weekend. My sis is doing my hair. Any suggestions to what she should do?

I would get a culry ponytail/hairpieces with lots of body and put yoru hair up, try www.tashasbeauty.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd