Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair Exaction's?

I have blond fine hair I tease ie everyday I just got excetions but I wash my hair and the ends or fried and gross and I straighten my hair everyday what can I use to keep the ends of my excetions pefectly heathly I got the hair at sallys so i NEED help quickly!!!Please



Hair Exaction's?

Don't straigten the extensions and go to Sally's and ask what sort of shampoo/conditioner you should use when you wash your extensions.



You need to take -really- good care of your extensions because they don't have the benefit of having a natural cuticle anymore. Washing every other day [if you wear them every day] would be good.



However, if you BARELY wear them once a month should be fine.



As for your fried hair ends, get them trimmed off.



Hair Exaction's?

maybe get a differnt shampoo/conditoner maybe the shamppo%26amp;conditioner dont work or are bad 4 ur hair



Hair Exaction's?

I have hair extensions too, even if the hair is real hair, it does not have the same moisture supply that your hair has, so it's important to use a good moisturizing shampoo. I would suggest going to a salon and buying a salon shampoo, more expensive...yes...but usually lasts a LOT longer and is 10x better for your hair. Right now I use Alterna Hemp Repair, it's a salon shampoo and works wonders!



Also, before you blow dry/straighten, it's important that you put a heat protectant cream in your hair to protect your hair from the heat, such as L'oreal Hot Straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd