Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

I already have some natural blond highlights, and my hair turns red-blond in the sun, but I wasnt to slightly lighten my hair. Does Sun-In work?



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

Noo. I've used it. I have read it is the worst way to lighten your hair because it is extremely damaging, more so than regular lightening. I had light to medium brown hair and it turned my hair very bronzy. How light are you going? There are some hair dyes that will take it down a couple levels, if you are not looking for a super drastic change.



Then again, if you are looking for more of a gold-bronze highlight and not a regular blonde or ash blonde.. it works great. :D



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

Yeah, it'll look really cute.



It totally works :)



HAVE FUN!



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

Yeah sun in is great. I use it a lot. You just spray it in after a shower and blow dry your hair. It may turn a bit reddish but thats more with darker browns.



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

It works but your hair will stink of the stuff.



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

Yes I have used it successfully and it is easy to use



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

some put hydrogen peroxide in and go out in the sun but watch the eyes



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

no no no no no I can;t emphasise that enough stay away from the stuff it pretends to be kind to your hair but it's not you are better off getting it bleached at a hairdressers as they know what they are doing - I know this because my friends hair snapped off from using sun in a few times



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

Well Sun in sounds great but you have no control of lightness or color with it. It is basically peroxide and just eats the color away till it's colorless in time. However if you use it once in awhile with a blow dryer or the sun in the summer or in a sunny beach like place it's great. To control the actual shade of the color I think it's best to use a hair coloring that will give you the exact results you can just comb it threw to make it look like natural highlights as well.



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

I think Sun In has peroxide in it, doesn't it? Check the label. Watch out for using too much as it will dry out your hair. My sister and I used Sun In when we were teenagers and it kind of turns the hair reddish if you have any gold in your hair or strawberry. That might not be the look you're going for. I know there's a type of Sun In with lemon in it which might be better. Maybe experiment on a small bit of hair first before you use it all over for highlights. Time it and see what it ends up looking like.



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

yes! its really cute!



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

Yes it looks good



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

if you dont want to dye or bleach, sun in is probably best, but it will damage your hair just as much as a bleach would. it tends to dry your hair out over time. other than that, it does work and everything. whatever you do don't perm over it later, i have seen some real horrible things happen with perms on sun-in.



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

nopeee! your best off gettin it done in the hairdressers, my friend used it n it's made her hair really dry, thin and easily breakable :(



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

NO! It turns your hair a brassy fake blonde and looks cheap. I don't reccomend it!



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

OMG DONT USE IT!!!!!!!! DONT DONT DONT!



it works, but there are a ton of problems:



on brown hair it makes it look brassy/coppery fake color!I have dark brown hair and i used sun in, I didnt even use 3/4 of the bottle and it looks really unnatural, orangey pukey color, and now im stuck with it!! My hair stylist also said that i should not get my hair colored or highlighted until the sun in is completely out of my hair (back to normal color) because it can turn your hair yellowish green! shes had a customer have that happen!!



it is seriously permanent, but it takes away the color in your hair. it literally absorbs it out! My hair stylist said that salons have been trying to get it off the market.



I am never using it again! its starting to fade away, but still unnatural



I have light brown hair. Is "Sun-In" a good idea?

Sun in works great on certain hair colors, but not all. It's peroxide, so you'll go through all the orange, dark yellow and yellow stages.



Try a strand test first. Saturate a small chunk of your hair and leave it on and see how the color changes. If you like it, then do the whole head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd