Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want to try a new hair color!?

What should i try. I have blue eyes and curly blond hair.



Black



Brown



Or anything else?



I want to try a new hair color!?

It depends more on you skin tone than anything else, more info on that would be more helpful in answering your question. :)



I want to try a new hair color!?

i think a chocolate brown with black eyeliner will bring out ur blue eyes



I want to try a new hair color!?

i think u should dye it black, straighten it every day, start wearing black eyeliner, and tight pants...woOt! yay 4 emo guys!



I want to try a new hair color!?

if you have naturally blonde hair i would definately stick with that



i belive that is really beautiful.



i wish i could have my hair color to be natural



if you dye your hair black your not going to be able to change it for a long time



black is way too drastic



and you will probably regret it for a while because your not used to it.



blue eyes are beautiful no matter what hair color you have



but if you really would like to change it my advice would be to either ..



put low lights in your hair, like brown streaks.



or even dying it a light/medium brown.



light brown seems like it would be pretty with blue eyes .



like rory gilmore =D



I want to try a new hair color!?

if ur not sure u can put ur pic on clairol.com and put a new color on it and if u like it color ur hair that color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd