Sunday, November 29, 2009

Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

hii. i highlighted my hair blonde like , about five monthes ago. my natural hair is wavy %26amp; it looks like vanessa hudgens` (sp) hair. so i think im just gonna go back to my darker hair with only a few light brown highlights.



which hair color do you think i would look best in ?



me with dark hair:



http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/...



me with blond-ish hair:



http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p167/...



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

I think you look best with blonde-ish hair, but you should have whatever you like best.



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

#2



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

#2



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

I think the dark hair looks better. Maybe you should try some reddish highlights, that would be cute.



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

the blondish one



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

NONE, no one cares...



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

I like your hair with the highlights but it could just be that it is a nicer photo of you.



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

#2 all the way!



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

Both are very good, but I have to vote for blond-ish



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

I always love it when Asians die their hair blonde...I think it looks really cool.



But on YOU, I like it dark without highlights...but you are beautiful either way.



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

The blondish hair one



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

I think your dark hair looks nice.



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

I think you would look like a million in honey high lites done with foil only. And you are needing a new do! You have a cute heart face, I'd see some one that charges a lot of money for a cut, like an independent stylist. Something to bring out your small face. the all dark hair makes your face look old and tired, and the reddish done at home color looks harsh, cheap. But if you go with something a professional picks out you would look like a movie star...good luck



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

blonde-ish! n without the faces lolz



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

#3



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

I definitely like the dark hair way better. In my opinion, people with naturally dark hair look really pretty with their natural hair color.



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

I think your hair looked best with highlights.



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

You look better w/dark hair:)



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

The one with highlights.



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

your just a attention whore. Oh and #3.



Which hair looks better on me ? pictures.?

With your skin tone, I would go with a lighter hair color. I can't say blonde exactly, but a lighter brown with some auburn highlights would accentuate your skin tone instead of washing it out or making it look too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd