Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm thinking about highlighting my hair pink, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips or sty

I have shortish layered w/ bangs dirty blond hair. I have never dyed my hair before, and was thinking of highlighting my hair with pink (but not big chunks just little pieces all over my head).



And i was hoping that people would have any advice/ cautions for me. Any advice would be greatly welcome. Thank you.



I'm thinking about highlighting my hair pink, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips or style/dying advice

Pink works best on prelightened hair. It should be light blonde if you want it to show up. There are a few lines out there that have bright pinks. The only problem is that they wash out really fast because they are semi permanent not permanent hair color.



Be prepared to redo the pink pieces every 4 weeks if you want to keep the color vibrant.



I woulds also go for a couple of large chunks instead of smaller pieces because they will show up more.



Maybe you can do a chunk at the nape of your neck to see how much you like it. Pink is fun and will work well on lighter hair like yours.



Go for it!



I'm thinking about highlighting my hair pink, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips or style/dying advice

be aware that hair is extremely fragile and its going to start breaking off... i have dyed my hair plenty of times, and colors to know.



I'm thinking about highlighting my hair pink, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips or style/dying advice

Before you die your hair, remember that it contains hundreds of chemicals that can ruin your hair.



I'm thinking about highlighting my hair pink, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips or style/dying advice

pink can be tricky so if you can afford a stylist, go to one. Find out from people who've used that salon first before going. it's terribly easy to go to someone bad when you could have done it better yourself. if you do do it youself separate the hair and do't do too many pieces or you could look really wierd. Be VERY careful with your bangs its too easy to screw that up.



I'm thinking about highlighting my hair pink, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips or style/dying advice

i have dyed my hair many time with almost every color there is and its good most of the time to maybe have someone there with you in case something goes wrong,also it helps if you want to highlight the back of your head to cause the one thing that you must not do is go over the same highlighted hair twice thats a big NO NO. also make sure to after doing it use good conditioner and hair products so that your hair doesnt become very damaged.



I'm thinking about highlighting my hair pink, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips or style/dying advice

just beware that your hair might come out to be really damaged after that because dying your hair that bright will take a while to do and it kills your hair, but ask your hair stylist if they can put some sort of conditioner on it before so that theres a chance that your hair wont get damaged as much. and after getting your hair highlighted, ask your hairstylist for a conditioner or some sort of product that you can put on daily so that your damaged highlighted hair can somewhat be repaired

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd