Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need hair help plz ppl` answerme?

i have butt length blond thick hair and oval face and im not allowed to have any sort of color in my hair i need it cut really badly but im so scared ive had it this long 4ever so i need people to find pictures of new styles for me butt mostly can ppl convince me to cut my hair plz



I need hair help plz ppl` answerme?

how about a cute shoulder length cut with side bangs? dont be afraid to cut your hair!! it will look amazing!! and if at any time you want the hair cutter to stop cutting just say so. you dont have to cut it all off. you might want to try a few inches at a time...just to slowly get used to it.



I need hair help plz ppl` answerme?

If you have an oval face you neeeed to cut your hair. seriously. long hair is just going to make your face look even longer. not really a good look, imo. also, if you're going to cut your hair I really think you should donate it. There's cancer patients out there that could really use a good wig.



I need hair help plz ppl` answerme?

I used to have really long hair too, then my aunt chopped it. At first I was devastated but its all good now. You should get it layered and thinned. Get it cut about five inches on the last layer. Don't do short layers, it is a drastic change. Besides, it will grow back so you have nothing to worry about.



I need hair help plz ppl` answerme?

If you cut it, please be sure to send it to http://locksoflove.org/



And maybe knowing that your hair will now help a child with cancer will be motivation enough.



Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children under age 18 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. We meet a unique need for children by using donated hair to create the highest quality hair prosthetics. Most of the children helped by Locks of Love have lost their hair due to a medical condition called alopecia areata, which has no known cause or cure. The prostheses we provide help to restore their self-esteem and their confidence, enabling them to face the world and their peers.



I need hair help plz ppl` answerme?

get some layers girl!! =)



I need hair help plz ppl` answerme?

I don't know much about face types but if you want to cut your hair you should get something that flatters your face. According to people magazine you shouldn't go longer then shoulder length



Here are some styles for oval faces:



http://www.thesalon.com.sg/salon_chic/im...



http://www.wigsalon.com/img/full/savanna...



this one is boring to me but hey...up to you



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/k/I/medi...



I need hair help plz ppl` answerme?

I went through the same thing my hair was that long and it started to get annoying so i cut it but after i cut it i was so happy with it trust me you won't even miss it.



I need hair help plz ppl` answerme?

You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd