Thursday, November 26, 2009

PLEASE HELP!! My hair got bleached!!?

I went top the pool for the summer and now my hair has blond strips i had black and dark brown hair does anyone know how i can get the bleach out plez!!!!!???



PLEASE HELP!! My hair got bleached!!?

Scissors.



PLEASE HELP!! My hair got bleached!!?

i dont know if it is true or not but i think yoo are supposed to comb ketchup through it



xoxox Kealey



PLEASE HELP!! My hair got bleached!!?

You are going to have to go to a professional salon and see what they can do. They would probably lay your natural color on top of what you have. Otherwise the best do it yourself would be bleaching your whole head then laying a color on top of it. I definately suggest the salon however since they are only pieces of your hair as apposed to the complete color.



PLEASE HELP!! My hair got bleached!!?

Well I have no clue. Go to your local haircut shop and they should help. There is a special shampoo and conditioner I believe.



PLEASE HELP!! My hair got bleached!!?

you just have to dye it and then wait for your hair to grow back its natural color



PLEASE HELP!! My hair got bleached!!?

You going to have to go to a PROFFESIONAL hair salon near you. Theyll know what to do. Theyll probably Redye your hair all black.



PLEASE HELP!! My hair got bleached!!?

Just go to the drugstore and buy a shade in your natural color and do it, it's easy.



PLEASE HELP!! My hair got bleached!!?

*For the best results and advice, seek out the opinions of a professional hair stylist...or go to see one.*



EC Mode - As a professional stylist I remove chlorine/gold copper/green with a product called EC mode demineralizing solution. You can get it from a good stylist or even on eBay. But if you can't wait, or don't want to be seen in a salon with your Kermit the Frog swimmer's hair, the aspirin and vinegar trick does work. Remember to condition well after. Also, baking soda works but it takes more time. I have been desperate and done all three. Anything but staying out of the pool!



Baking soda - Baking soda mixed with my regular shampoo made a paste that I put on my green tinted hair. I left it on for five minutes and rinsed with cold water. No more green hair!



also found out that it was NOT the chlorine that turned my hair green, but i wasn't keeping the ph balance correct. too much or too little ph in private pools is what causes the green. there is hope for green hair blues!



Prevent chlorine damage to hair - Before getting into chlorinated water, comb a cocoa butter cream through your hair. This creates a sexy wet look that protects hair from soaking up the damaging chlorine. After swimming, rinse hair and repeat process, wait 30 minuets then shampoo.



Tomato soak - I've had the green-hair problem before, but never so bad as it was this year! After doing some research, I learned the copper level in my pool was way off, and since I have bleached pieces in my hair, I basically had worst-case scenario. I found this site and tried some tips- baking soda paste, aspirin, and vinegar. But since I have such long hair I had a hard time actually getting the treatments completely into my hair. Then I tried tomato- again, it only coated the top. thats when I tried a tomato soak.



PLEASE HELP!! My hair got bleached!!?

this is simple, you can fix it your self. go to a drug store and buy a box of hair dye to match your original hair color. follow the instructions. and your hair should be back to normal. i would only put the dye on the parts of the hair that got bleeched and not all of it. also, make sure you have a friend with you so she can tell you where the bleeched parts are in the back of your head, since you can't see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd