Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ok I really need help! i am looking for a hair style to cut my hair and highlights but i dont know w

I have straight dark blond hair that goes down to my chest and i have blue eyes. I need help! i want to get my hair done before Christmas. i need ideas! If you have some pics you want to share for some ideas that would be great! thanks



Ok I really need help! i am looking for a hair style to cut my hair and highlights but i dont know what to get

Hair is sooo hard to grow back once you cut it, so get a big curling iron and put it in long ringlets. It sort of looks like your avatar's hair. It will look soo pretty and elegant and sophisticated.



Ok I really need help! i am looking for a hair style to cut my hair and highlights but i dont know what to get

My answer is what the first answer was. ;)



Ok I really need help! i am looking for a hair style to cut my hair and highlights but i dont know what to get

Have you thought of maybe getting a 180 degree cut all over it doesn't take your length off but gives you longer layers in days ago it was referred to as "the gypsy shag". it's beautiful and as far as color just maybe putting in a few lighter blonde highlights would look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd