Thursday, November 26, 2009

Overlapping Bleached Hair?

Okay another post.



I bleached my hair a little over a month ago and I only did half of my hair blond and the other was brown. The first time my friend did it and it came out perfect, and after I dyed the other half and it turned a bit orange and a little brownish because I accidently put it directly on the scalp and I got red sores (luckily it never fell out). I dyed the first half pink shortly after and now it faded. School is almost here and I cannot go to a hairdresser. I have $20 and I need suggestions on what to buy.



By the way this is the first time I bleached my hair



and the sores are all healed up, this all happend about a month ago.



Overlapping Bleached Hair?

go to a beauty school....they have teachers standing over them and they won't damage your hair. I would suggest going back to your normal color. Don't do home bleaching kits! If you put bleach on top of bleach, your hair could fall out.



Overlapping Bleached Hair?

i suggest borrowing money or earning it from other things and go out to have a professional do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd