Thursday, November 26, 2009

What's the deal with my hair? [see details]?

My hair is naturally three different colors... I have...



-Thick black wavy hairs



-Medium-thickness brown straight hairs with red, orange, and yellow highlights



-Fine blond straight hairs



What exactly is up with my hair? When I was a baby, it was all curly, then after my first haircut, it went straight.



If you could tell me what ethnicity has hair like this, it'd be helpful. Thanks.



What's the deal with my hair? [see details]?

actually, there are tons of people with varying texture %26amp; color in their hair. i have hair that sounds sort of like yours, but without the orange hairs.



i was born with blonde curly hair... and now i have predominately brown wavy to straight-ish hair... i am mainly German...



you are pretty normal, so don't fret!



What's the deal with my hair? [see details]?

You are Irish....



What's the deal with my hair? [see details]?

Wow you got to be kidding me. I don't even know how to Google that one...tell me the answer if you find it! My sister has natural red highlights and I have natural blond...none of us have both. Nor was mine ever naturally curly, except maybe now and then a little wavy, but that's about it!



You do sound a little Irish...but wouldn't your hair have stayed curly if you were native Irish?



What's the deal with my hair? [see details]?

your hair is just weird . i'm sorry but that's just the truth



What's the deal with my hair? [see details]?

Since when do Irish people have 3 toned hair? Im Irish and I dont know where you got those bizarre ideas from. You must have been watching too many leprachaun movies. We dont all say 'be gob an be gorra' either. Top of de mornin to ya



What's the deal with my hair? [see details]?

that's normal, I'm naturally blond, but the sun makes the top of my hair really blond while the underneath is more dirty blond. Occasionally I'll find a super thick black hair, and after I had my son my hair went strawberry blond for about 6 months. My guess you are of a mixed background.



What's the deal with my hair? [see details]?

You say it like it's a bad thing....my hair is the exact same way...but it's all thick except for the fine blond hairs...they're around the bangs....right? When I was born, my hair was black and straight. Now it's wavy, and all kinds of colors.



I'm part Irish, German, Scot and Cherokee Indian if that helps you



Your hair is definitely not weird....my mom's was the same way until she hit her 40's...now it's mostly auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd