Sunday, November 29, 2009

Scene hair!!?

i need some rad pics of some cool hair. i want to put some blond in my hair but im not sure how i want it.



could you send some pics of scene hair or just really cool hair that would look good on me.



here is a pic of me now :



http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee273...



ps. i dont want to cut my hair.



Scene hair!!?

i got great ideas from youtube.. go to youtube and type scene hair, how to do scene hair etc...



and tutorials come up and they show u the clip in extensions u can use to put blond in with out dying.. its really cool try it good luck



Scene hair!!?

definatley platinum blonde.



i recommend that for anyone with dark brown hair. :]



Scene hair!!?

scene hair isnt cute. and ur picture is mad photoshopped.



oh by the way: im not jealous of you at all... that was pretty pathetic.



Scene hair!!?

pretty, and your eye make up totally rocks my socks off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd