Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cool ways to style your hair. 10 points for best answer?

I have blond hair that goes just past my shoulders %26amp; side swept bangs that go just below my eye. My hair is healthy %26amp; i just got it cut. It is a medium blonde color. I think it is very blah.



Give me some ideas on how to style it. Nothing like updos.



Pictures may be helpful.



%26amp;%26amp; instrustions on how to do it.



Cool ways to style your hair. 10 points for best answer?

Your hair sound so pretty...



-well try mixing it up every day.....



-straighten it one day, then curl it loosly the next



- pulling just the top half back is nice



-flip ends in or leave them straight



-pulll back with headbands, sunglasses



-curly, or straight in pony tail



-Be Creative



- clip your bangs back on top of your head

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd