Thursday, November 26, 2009

I highlighted my hair too much. Is there a rinse I can put on it too make it look more blond instead

Use a toner... or a hair glaze such as Jazzing.



Roux Fanciful?



I highlighted my hair too much. Is there a rinse I can put on it too make it look more blond instead of white?

Use a john frieda blonde shampoo glaze + conditioner it will give it a healthier glow or you could dye your hair a golden yellow which will even out the white



I highlighted my hair too much. Is there a rinse I can put on it too make it look more blond instead of white?

There is a rinse you can use between shampoos. Right now I'm going blank as to the name(sorry) but you can get it at your local beauty supply store. Its in a blue bottle and theres several different shades. Its been around forever...Might be called white minks or something like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd