Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Trouble?

i am getting side bangs for sure but i dont know what to do with the rest or my hair. its about 2-3 inches past my sholders.



i also have hight lights that are brown and blond. so my hair is like a dirty blond color.



pleace include a picture so a exact description on the look



Hair Trouble?

Ok, I found a picture for you. http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



Go to that link. Then search for the picture that says: longgstyle_06.thumb.jpg



107 x 150 | 7.5kB



womensbeautylife.com



I think it would look cute on you, and I know it was the wrong color, but I couldn't find any dirty blonde.



The style is called layered and possibly a bit of thinning, too. But both go really well with side bangs.



I know, because I have them.



You could also go the "flippy" way, and cut your hair just a little bit shorter. (keep the side bangs) I know the color is wrong again......sorry



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



Look for the picture that says: short3.thumb.jpg



147 x 150 | 7.6kB



womensbeautylife.com



I don't know what your style is, but I hope this works!



~padme



Hair Trouble?

get choppy layers and maybe go a little shorter. If i were you i'd get more blonde highlights too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd