Sunday, June 20, 2010

What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

Quick Description: Im 14, male 4'11 im fairly skinny and i have blond hair (not curly straight) that in length is almost down to my shoulders.



Should I cut it? Keep it? Im open to your opinions.



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

Go bald, that is what I did at your age!!



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

keep it



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

wait until you are 15



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

Get Liberty Spikes!



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

You are short, but keep it! :)



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

i think u should cut it in a butch. Summer is coming and it will b cooler and it WILL grow out so don't worry about that.



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

cut it boys should look like boys



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

I thought you had to be 18 to be on this? Crazy people troll here. You are asking for trouble. Good Luck! I'm shaking my head but Good Luck!



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

IMO.............cut it!



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

mohawk



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

spike it as high as you can and if you are a rocker dye your hair with a fun color!



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

No keep it and grow it long down to your shoulder like me. Chicks loves guys with long beautiful hair.



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

no idea... id have to see it to tell u how it would look good lol



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

It depends on the frame of your face, are you small. If you are tall long hair might look ok, if you are shoret shoulder length hair might be better. You gotta think proportions, shoulder lenght hair seens fine, just get it trimmed on a regular basis so you dont have split ends. Ask your Mom , maybe just a trim if you havent had trimmed in a while.



What should I do with my hair (Im 14)?

CUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd